RBdigital (formerly OneClickdigital) offers digital audiobooks that customers can stream or download to any desktop computer, tablet or mobile device. Audiobook titles include popular general fiction, literary fiction, classic fiction, mystery, biography and nonfiction for adults, children, and teens. There is a small collection of classic and teen e-books available. RBdigital app is available for iOS, Android, and Kindle.
- Go to the Library’s RBdigital page and create an account (click “Register” link in the upper right hand corner).
- Enter your Charlotte Mecklenburg Library card number or ONE Access number, choose a user name and password, enter your name, email address and zip code, and then click “Register”.
- Find a title to check out! New issues as well as back issues for some magazines are available.
- Customers can check out up to 10 items with a maximum 21-day loan period.
- Contact your local Library.
- Click on the “Help” link in the footer of the RBdigital site. Video tutorials, help on devices, as well as FAQs for eAudio and eBook are available.
- Sign up for free webinars each month (link in the footer of RBdigital site).
- Contact RBdigital directly for all problems and support requests. RBdigital Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you from Monday – Friday 7:30AM to 6:30PM EST.
- 1-877-77AUDIO (772-8346)