It seemed like the school year would never end, but there’s light at the end of the tunnel! To be sure you don’t get bored, download our interactive calendar that is filled with engaging online activities for teens to do at home.
- Celebrate National Egg Day by watching How to Not Crack an Egg.
- Honor Donald Duck’s birthday by visiting lynda.com and learning how to draw cartoon characters.
- On National Best Friend Day, explore Mango Languages and learn a new language with a friend.
- Try your problem-solving skills at the Digital Escape Rooms.
- On Let it Go Day, seek non-judgmental advice from Teen Health & Wellness.
Explore, discover and enjoy learning something new! You can take virtual tours, prepare for college and your career, learn how to play the guitar and/or participate in STEM activities. It’s all just a click away.
If you catch yourself doing any of the suggested activities, be sure to tag us on social media @cmlibrary.
To access the Library’s resources from home, you must have your ONE Access ID number, Library card number and PIN.
Ready to explore? Download our June online activities calendar today!